Cuplock Scaffolding is one of the most complex and complete scaffolding systems on the market. Because there are no small accessories such as screws and nuts in this kind of scaffolding, many people will want to know how to install it?
First, you need to check the cuplock scaffolding material before installation:
1. The quality and quantity of all materials used in cuplock scaffolding should be carefully checked before use on site.
2. Check the verticality of the cuplock scaffolding posts to check compliance with the manufacturer’s declared dimensional tolerances, welding of prefabricated systems, and painted or galvanized surface protection.
3. Schedule regular inspections of all parts of the scaffolding to make sure everything is in order.
4. Check that the ground is suitable and free of loose gravel to provide a stable foundation and an unobstructed installation channel.
5. The scaffolding must be erected on an adequate base plate, and the foundation on which the base plate is placed must have sufficient bearing capacity to support the applied loads transmitted from the scaffolding.
After checking that there is no problem, connect the cuplock scaffolding component:
1. The blade end of the horizontal member (beam or beam) is in the bottom cup. Then slide the top cut over the top of the blade and rotate until it engages the locking lever.
2. The top cup is tightened by hitting its lugs with a scaffolding hammer. The sloping helical top edge of the top cup acts on the fixed locking lever on the standard to wedge the top cup tightly around the blade, providing a positive and secure connection.
In addition to installation, the disassembly of the cuplock scaffolding is also very important. The correct disassembly method helps to better preserve the cuplock scaffolding:
1. Care must be taken when removing cuplock scaffolding as the stability of the scaffold must be maintained at all times.
2. After removing the materials and equipment on the working platform, the scaffolding is usually removed in the reverse order of the construction sequence.
3. Properly lower the material, do not drop it when disassembling, to avoid accidents and damage to the material.
4. Demolition in connection with the permanent structure shall be carried out at the same speed as the demolition process.
5. Do not remove the ties until the removal of the scaffolding has reached the level of the ties.
6. Do not remove the diagonal bracket until it is necessary to remove the standard it is attached to.
7. Ledgers should not be removed from any working level until the scaffolding boards have been removed from the same level.
8. The partial overload caused by stacking the dismantled equipment on the partially dismantled scaffold should be avoided.
9. Stack the materials neatly on a suitable still or tray.
10. The following safety precautions must be followed before and during the removal of Cuplock scaffolding:
11. Scaffolding labels must be toggled between the “Completed” state in order to change it to the “Unfinished” state. The underground area will be fenced off for general use and marked “Dangerous Persons Working Above”.
The above is how to install and remove cuplock scaffolding. I hope this article can help you save cuplock scaffolding and make the scaffolding last longer. In addition, if you have any questions or purchase needs, you are welcome to contact EK, and we will provide you with a reasonable quotation!