Ringlock scaffolding system is one of the commonly used scaffolding systems in the market. There are many advantages to choosing Ringlock scaffolding, but inferior ringlock scaffolding also has many disadvantages. In this article, we will introduce in detail the advantages of ringlock scaffolding and how to judge inferior ringlock scaffolding.
What are the advantages of the ringlock scaffolding system?
1. The overall structure of the ringlock scaffolding has high strength, good stability, reliable self-locking performance, wide application range, and better meet the safety of scaffold construction.
2. The assembly size of the ringlock scaffolding is uniform, and the scaffold construction is standardized. According to different load requirements, the support spacing can be adjusted flexibly, which is suitable for civilized construction on site.
3. Simple maintenance, since the Ringlock and the rod are integrated, bolt work is completely avoided, easy to carry, general corrosion does not affect the operation, simple installation and maintenance, convenient transportation, and easy on-site management.
4. The operation is convenient and fast, and the ringlock scaffolding connection speed is 2-3 times faster than that of traditional scaffolding installation. Workers only need a small hammer to complete all operations, which can reduce labor intensity by 0.5 times.
5. The service life is more than 15 years. The hot-dip galvanizing process can greatly improve product life, reduce cost amortization, and eliminate potential safety hazards caused by inconsistent bearing capacity due to rust.
6. The purchase cost is low, and the reduction in steel consumption is in line with the national policy orientation of low-carbon economy, energy conservation and emission reduction. In addition to the huge social benefits, it also provides a reliable and guaranteed formwork support system for the construction unit, which greatly reduces the procurement cost of the enterprise.
When choosing the ringlock scaffolding system, you need to pay attention to avoid buying inferior ringlock scaffolding.
Disadvantages of inferior ringlock scaffolding
1. The material is uneven and there are many impurities.
2. The surface is easy to scar.
3. Inferior scaffolding is prone to cracks.
4. No metallic luster.
5. The strength is not up to standard, the bearing capacity is poor, and it is easy to crack or bend.
It is very important to choose a reliable ringlock scaffolding system supplier, which can make your scaffolding use more smoothly. EK scaffolding manufacturer specializes in the production of scaffolding, with 11 years of production experience, all scaffolding products have quality assurance, you can choose with confidence.